An extension to the ACGlobal family of asset management solutions, the AC60 is a certified quad-band integrated platform that provides GSM/GPRS/GPS functionality for mobile asset monitoring.
The AC60 was designed for the intelligent monitoring of non-powered mobile and fixed assets. The AC60 is a battery-operated device with internal GPS and GSM antennas.
The device must be installed ensuring that the top of the device has clear access to the sky. The AC60 is a water-resistant device, pursuant to the IP-67 rating. This rating specifies that the device is protected against dust, and high pressure jets of water. The device cannot be immersed in water.
- Up to 4 years of operation for every 12-hour reporting and 3 years for 8-hour reporting
- Fully Integrated − no need for external antenna or power source
- Superior GPS Sensitivity
- Water Resistant – Device is protected against high pressure jets of water
- Low Battery Alert – will report when battery voltage = 3.0V.
- On 12-hour plan battery will last 15 days from the date of the low battery alert
- On 8-hour plan battery will last 10 days from the date of the low battery alert
- 15 minute Interval Tracking in the event of a stolen asset can be used up to 20 times per year
|Size:||10” L x 2.36” W x 2.44” H|
|Weight:||25 oz. / 708.74 grams|
|Operating:||-30° to 75° C / -22° to 167° F|
|Storage:||-40° to 85° C / -40° to 185° F|
|Wireless Frequency:||GSM Quad band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)|
|Transmit Power:||Class 4 (2W@850 MHz) (2W@900 MHz) Class 1 (1W@1800 MHz) (1W@1900 MHz)|
|Receiver Sensitivity:||-160 dBm|
|Capacity||57 Amp Hour|
|Power Mode Average|
|System||Sleep||< 1 mA @ 12vdc|
Click on any of the features listed below to see other products with that feature.
- 1 Year
- Open Service Plans with No Contracts
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Call Phone Number to Hear Vehicle Location (IVR)
- Create Sub-User Accounts
- Group Vehicles
- Programming API Scripts
- Low Battery Voltage Notification
- Internal Antennas
- On-Board Memory Locations
- Water Resistant (IP67 Rated)
Click on any of the alert features listed below to see other products with that feature.
- Send Alerts to Cell Phone
- Send Alerts to Email
- Set Geofence Alerts
Click on any of the mapping features listed below to see other products with that feature.
- Displays All Vehicles on One Mapping Page
- View Historical Travel Patterns (breadcrumb)
- Dispatch Closest Vehicle
- Create Driving Directions
- Set Up Landmarks
- Set Speed Alerts
- Set Square Geofence (Boundary Alerts)
- Set Poly Geofence (Boundary Alerts)
- Import/Export Landmarks
- Download Historical Data to Excel
- Change Map Icons/Map Labels
- See Street Views
- Display Real-Time Traffic (where available)